Dish TV India / services is not available
This is to notify you that dishtv services have been stopped despite making a payment of Rs.900 for the month of may, june and july 2007. I lodged in the complaint with complaining number#6636376 requesting for a technician on May 8, 2007. However, no action has been taken by them till now. Whenever I have called, there is a standard line that the customer service rep has been taught the "I apologize and I understand". I have already wasted around rs.250.00 in the april 2007 to get the problem rectified. I took fifteen days for them to get the problem rectified last time. I don't know how much time is it going take right now. I do not have mtnl landline at my place and that is the reason I cannot use the toll free number that the dishtv people have provided. I am placing calls through my mobile all the time. I want to quit dishtv, however, I heard that even TATASKY is providing a pathetic service to its consumers. Please advise as my frustration level has gone sky high and I mentally exhausted.
Thanks & Regards
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV India - blocked free-to-air channels by dish tv! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- DishTV India - terms and conditions
- DishTV India - reducing channels
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician