Dish Network / false advertisement lies, etc.
I signed up for Dish and was promised a free I Pod and $100 gas voucher it cost me $30 to sign up. I never received the voucher or the I pod and have been lied to numerous times by Dish and their affiliate's. Then I began being charged a higher monthly rate then I agreed too. I sent in a dispute and didn't pay the additional charge Dish began taking away my channels and then charged my credit card $600 and $200 charges. Needless to say it has been a nightmare. I had to pay a $25 re connect fee and pay for 2 months with no TV to get the fees taken off my credit card. After I paid the fees I called to have the charges removed from my Discover card and the guy at Dish said they would be refunded in 2 to 3 days Well it took 3 months to get the 690 back the other money I haven't seen. I hate Dish I haven't been lied to and cheated to so much since me and my old lady broke up! In short it has cost me hundreds of dollars to for a FREE GIFT that I never have or will receive.
Don't get DISH NETWORK THEY'RE A SCAM. Please write your Senator, BBB, BArack Obama, Congress etc. We need to unite against these companies that scam good customers.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite reception 
- Dish.com - service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - on demand service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - 702 934-3800 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service and supervisors at dish network