Dish Network / charges w/o services
I moved from 1201 w. Turner road to 1312 leeds avenue sometime ago. I have not been able to take avantage of the services because as can be evident, I have never received the “smartcard”. According to your records, it was mailed to the previous address. Since I expect this to be a short term move, I do not wish to use the services until I move back.
I have spoken to several of your representatives, jeff @ q18, alexis and others without resolve. I do not owe any payments to dish on any account and I only purchased a temporary card to establish services which I was not able to enjoy. Upon my return to 1201 I do expect to restore services and that way I will not have to enter into another contract, just activate the existing service.
You may forward a label and box to the 1312 leeds st. Address for the equipment to be returned so that I will not be charged anything and your inventory will not be short.
Further, I am unemployed and attempting to restructure my expenses.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Confused workers poor cs
- Dish Network / Dish.com - suspend service while out of the country. 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - service cut off after promising it would not happen 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - charge for no service