[Resolved] Dish Network / Dish.com / reward department

Indianapolis, IN, United States

[Resolved] DISH Network / DISH.com
DISH Network / DISH.com Contacts & Information
Posted: Mar 25, 2017 by Jmj1
Dish mastercard reward card expired and they won't reissue.
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
Indianapolis, Indiana
Mydishreward.com
I signed up for dish back in May of 2016 and I got a $100 dollars rebate master card, I put it in my wallet to use when I had an emergency not knowing that the card expires, well at the beginning of March of 2017 my husband lost his job and didn't have money to pay a bill and thought I would use it and when I called to get the balance it said 0, so I called the reward customer service line [protected] and spoke to Jaymie she said that could not re-issue my card I asked to speak to her supervisor and she also said no, I was devastated I couldn't believe that I lost 100 dollars that I desperately needed so bad. I know that I probably made an honest mistake of not noticing that the reward card expired but I thought that rewards card don't ever expire. I wish they were more understanding since I have been a good customer. I would appreciate your help and understanding to this matter to please re-issue my rewards card that I desperately need. Thanks.

• Resolution statement

Dish has not even had the courtesy of emailing me or addressing my complaint in any way. It's if my complaint went to the bottom of the ocean, unfortunately I had to stay with them because I had a 2year contract that will be up August of 2018.

• Updated by Jmj1, Feb 25, 2018

Dish mastercard reward card expired and they won't reissue.
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Mydishreward.com
    I signed up for dish back in May of 2016 and I got a $100 dollars rebate master card, I put it in my wallet to use when I had an emergency not knowing that the card expires, well at the beginning of March of 2017 my husband lost his job and didn't have money to pay a bill and thought I would use it and when I called to get the balance it said 0, so I called the reward customer service line 1877-855-7201 and spoke to Jaymie she said that could not re-issue my card I asked to speak to her supervisor and she also said no, I was devastated I couldn't believe that I lost 100 dollars that I desperately needed so bad. I know that I probably made an honest mistake of not noticing that the reward card expired but I thought that rewards card don't ever expire. I wish they were more understanding since I have been a good customer. I would appreciate your help and understanding to this matter to please re-issue my rewards card that I desperately need. Thanks.
    Resolution statement
    Dish has not even had the courtesy of emailing me or addressing my complaint in any way. It's if my complaint went to the bottom of the ocean, unfortunately I had to stay with them because I had a 2year contract that will be up August of 2018 (Original posted on 3/25/17).

Jm