Dish Network / Dish.com / hooked up hopper and tv & hopper do not function correctly
Account [protected] Robert Lyons.
After being a DISH customer for 19 years I upgraded to Hopper on Oct, 12, 2018. Equipment installed and technician left after hooking up the system. My systems turns off both TV and Surround system when turning off TV with remote. Turning system back on results in errors for HDMI hookups.
Talked to a total of 5 technicians on 10/15/18 and they can't fix the problem and said the system should not turn off BOTH TV and Surround system and will NOT send back the technician that hooked up the system. I trust him and liked him and just want him to come back and hook up the system correctly. All technicians said they can not fix the problem and it would cost DISH $95.00 to have a technician come fix the system.
Dish should hook up the system correctly - that is all I ask.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - suspend service while out of the country. 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - service cut off after promising it would not happen 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - charge for no service 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - movies