Dish Network / customer service
I called Dish Network on 4/16 to switch my cable over because it seemed like a good deal. The sales rep was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions so I signed up. I was informed I would receive a series of emails within 10 minutes including details of the contract and an addtional discount which I must apply for. Well I never got those emails. When I called back to ask about the emails I was automatically routed to customer service since I was now on their system. The customer service rep. was completely clueless and said I would not receive an email until after the installation has been completed. I told him this was wrong and I wanted those emails so I could go over exactly what I was getting into. I asked to speak to a supervisor 3 times and was denied this request. I ask to speak with my sales rep and was basically told that's impossible and I would definitely not be receiving any email at this time. By this point I was so frustrated I decided to cancel this. I was transferred to another agent who was very rude and did not take my concerns seriously. At one point she was yelling! I could not believe it. I was then told I would get a call back within 2 hours to cancel. I never did. I had to call back again to finally get it cancelled and the agent said "Oh I see you were upset because you didn't get an email"? No, I was upset with the entire experience over something as simple as an email. I am so glad I discovered this lack of professionalism before I was locked in for 2 years! I intend on taking my complaint further. I have the names of all the agents I spoke with and believe something needs to be done. Coincidentally, about 5 minutes after my last phone call I started getting telemarketing calls on my cell phone and emails about insurance quotes that I never even applied for. So now I am concerned that one of these immature, uneducated agents has compromised my information. Social security number, address, bank account information.
What a NIGHTMARE!
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint
- Dish Network / Dish.com - deceptive renewal practices/termination charge 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - caused damged on home roof.