Dish Network / dish network charging for unwatched porn.
There have been times over the years when we have had to downgrade our service due to financial situations. Every time we are in a position to upgrade our service once more, we get smacked with a huge porn charge.
If I was actually renting the movies, I would happily pay for them. However, I, nor anyone else in my household are renting them. I have two very small children, who can't even use a remote, plus as added insurance I employ the use of the parental locks. There have been times when they are rented when no one is even home and the thing that gets me, is one is rented at, say, 9 am and another is rented the same day, just 10 minutes later, with another just 5 minutes later. If I was going to rent them, I certainly wouldn't rent three movies within 15 minutes of each other!
My bill last month had charges totaling almost $100 and this month was a charge of $66.
I have complained repeatedly, to no avail. Everytime I am told, "These things happen from time to time. To keep your service you will have to pay."
I would gladly switch to cable, but we live in a very rural area and cable is not offered. Since we are very rural, we can't even pick up local channels without the dish. I am seriously looking into DirectTV.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - incapability to watch a game live
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - technical/customer service issues
- Dish Network / Dish.com - return services 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service and billing