Dish Network / no rebate for 6 month!
Six months and still not able to resolve as issue with Dish Network. A user of Dish Network for several years I chose to upgrade to HD because of a $100 dollar rebate offer. I explained to the customer service person that was the reason I was upgrading. They did not offer a lot of HD programming at the time but for the rebate I would go ahead and upgrade. The CS person said she would set me up with everything I would need for the rebate. I had to wait for the first bill to complete my rebate form and I made sure everything was filled out correctly and mailed it off in plenty of time. A short while later I get a letter stating I am not eligible for the rebate. "You do not meet the program qualification required for the offer". So I check and yes I do have the programming necessary for the offer. I have spent 6 months talking to people and to three different secondary people that have assured me that they can get me the rebate. Each month I get a bill and no rebate. I am sick and tired of the run around and I would certainly not recommend Dish Network to anyone. The bill dated Feb., 14 2007 shows DishHD Gold w/Locals 74.99 under "Partial Charges" and not on any bill since.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Cancellation
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite
- Dish Network / Dish.com - company and employees failure to do their job correctly
- Dish Network / Dish.com - account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception