Dish Network / false information credit report
In 2005, I got divorced and cancelled my dish network account. I asked if I could return my receivers and they said no, I had to mail them in provided boxes. I did so and kept the tracking record. About a month later, they called to say they didn't get them. I told them the tracking number and then they said they did get them.
Several months (7 or 8) passed and a collection agency called me to tell I owed 200.00. They said that they got the receiver but they didn't match the numbers they had on file. THEIR PROLEM>
Now it is on my credit report ( I even paid the @200.00) so that it would get on my credit.
It is so wrong to do this to people.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service/ fraud dept
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish unilaterally canceled my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint
- Dish Network / Dish.com - deceptive renewal practices/termination charge