Dish Net / fired for son being shot

1 1540 caton center driveBaltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4103683740 ext 3011

my name is tyon purvey i was fired from dishnet for having to take off from work to atend to my son needs because he was shot my company was aware of my promblem but wasnt concern because rite after my return to work i was terminated if there anyone reading this message i need help or advise on getting threw my crisis i will be thanksful i just dont no what to do ifeel they done me wrong the only thing i was told is that i need time to fucas on my son

Comments

• Iz
      26th of Apr, 2009

Check on the Federal Medical Leave Act. You might want to also check to see if your state has a Family Leave Act under which you would be eligible.

• De
      9th of Jul, 2012
    dish net - Bad customer service
    Dish Net
    California

I Called Dish Net today in order to end my service. The reason for ending the service is because of the removal of the AMC/IFC programming. I told the account specialist (Sandra UVA) that I wanted to end the service on 8/1. She informed me that even though that date is more than 2 weeks away I would be losing my local channels today. I can think of no other reason for this other than to punish me for ending the service. It’s no wonder these guys have a C+ rating with the BBB. In fact, as of yesterday they have 13, 555 complaints with the BBB. So Dish, instead of trying to keep me as a customer you simply threaten to inconvenience me by removing local programming for the next three weeks. Well Dish, if your future goal is to have an F rating with the BBB then you are doing a great job. I’ll call back to cancel on 8/1. Wonder what you will threaten me with then?