discovery.co.za / discovery does not want to pay for anaesthetist

I am bitterly disappointed with discovery medical aid. I went into bedford gardens clinic on the 11 february 2016 for a double jaw procedure. Firstly i received authorization numbers and discovery land up paying for half the amount that they stipulated and secondly they depleted all my medical savings and all my dentistry as well so i lost both, in turn i phoned discovery only to be given the run around.
And now to add insult to injury they will not pay for anaesthetist as they say that they do not know what the account was for even though they paid for half the doc and hospital and gave me an authorization number???
I need someone to sort this situation out asap.
The anaesthetist is now charging me interest on the overdue account???

Ca
Mar 18, 2016

Comments

Mar 18, 2016

you have to disappointed with Discovery Medical Aid. I went into Bedford Gardens Clinic on the 11 February 2016 for a double jaw procedure. Firstly I received Authorization numbers and Discovery land up paying for half the amount that they stipulated and secondly they depleted all my medical savings and all my dentistry as well so I lost both, in turn i phoned Discovery only to be given the run around we have take action on your complaint