Discoverlounges.com / NEVER GET RESPONSE AND EMAIL DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!

1 NM, United States Review updated:

I ORDERED A PETTICOAT FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY CHARGED MYCREDIT CARD, AND SENT ME A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT WAS ABLE TO TRACK MY ORDER BUT TO NO AVAIL. I HAVE YET TO SEE ANY UPDATED TRACKING INFORMATION AFTER 3 WEEKS. I HAVE EMAILED THEM MANY TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE ALSO HAD MY EMAILS RETURNED WITH MAILER REPORT THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT EXIST!!! I HAVE CALLED THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE WEB PAGE AND ONLY GET AN OLDER WOMANS VOICE MAIL WITH NO COMPANY ASSOCIATION!! I GUESS I WILL JUST EAT THE 45.00 I SPENT AND SUCK IT UP BUT TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Comments

Ge
  14th of Oct, 2008
Discoverlounges.com - Temporary Charge On My Credit Card
Discoverlounges.com
19223 E COLIMA RD #969
Rowland Heights
California
Phone: 1-626-363-4314
discoverlounges.com

I woke up this am (10/14/2008) and looked at my credit card online and saw a temporary charge on my card. I didn't order anything and never heard of this business before today. I tried calling and faxing them but nobody would answer the phone and the fax modem wouldn't answer. Since they are suspected of fraudulent practices I want this taken care of ASAP.

Qu
  16th of Jan, 2009

I have the same experience with Discoverlounges.com
I've ordered something and haven't got any response whatsover.
I called them several times (always get the voicemail), mailed them on all their addresses but no response.
I have still to see whether my creditcard is charged or not.

Anyway, I would recommend NOT to buy there at all !!!

Regards,