Discover Bank

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

credit decrease

Milton, Delaware
I have been a member with Discover since 2016 I have used my credit for personal use work - travel -daughters graduation College Party -each time my card had a high balance I use my quarterly commission to pay off the entire balance. This has been done more than 3 times since becoming a member. While preparing for my daughters wedding and using my card for payment for things needed I received a message from Discover stating my balance was decreased due to use and other credit card related charges. I have been a responsible adult paying all of my bills and never had an issue. With Discover treating me like a child in essence to reduce my credit limit is simply not acceptable. There are no reasons for this to occur. I was planning on paying off my balance in the next month, and now have decided to take my commission and not pay off my balance. I use a credit reporting agency site to monitor my credit and refuse to have Discover make my financial decision. I will never use this card again and will warn people about there practices.

Christine Clements
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree