Discounts on auto parts, car work, gas / Dont Disclose all amounts to be deducted from our checking account

United States, Florida, Tampa Review updated:
Consumer AutoRewards
P.O Box 280159, 33682
Phone: 866-335-2457
I called them on 3/13/2009 and told them that my daughter’s cc had charges on there and she didn't know what they are for. The CSR said they had a taped phone call with the person and my daughter. I asked if I could here the conversation she said yes.

After the call was over when the CRS came back on the phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor she didn’t want to put one on the phone. I had to yell at her 5 times demanding for a supervisor. Finally I got one, and after I told her the all of the money better be refunded back to her account due to the way they mislead them selves over the phone

They called my daughter on her cell phone on Mach 2nd, and started off by asking her if she's a cardholder on the account ending in the last 4 numbers on the card. She stated no that is not my number then the person said well maybe that's your parents cc ok no problem all I need from you today is your cc to update the account and apply you on here. After there long speech my daughter stated to them that I don' t think I would really be interested in this, but my parents might be. He stated to her that no problem all you have to do is pay the S&H charges of $2.95 and if your not happy just call us and cancel. Well that's not entirely true what that don't tell you is there are other charges that go along with them. If you don't cancel the member ship you'll be charged $25.00, $29.00, $19.95 all in the same month. In the end called her bank back, and told them about the information I received they will refund all charges back to her account. The credit card has been canceled as well and all overdraft charges will be credited all so.

A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! They got me too. Citicard will not credit back the charges. $25, $29.95 and $19.95. This is disgusting! How did they get my credit card #?????????????
A  23rd of May, 2009 by
I have been scammed as well. Auto Rewards scammed me and charged my MasterCard, $25, $29.95. I am so angry because in today's economy we as consumers ought to be protected by these vultures. I have tried to redeem by $100 dollar rebate and have not been successful. I hope the federal government goes after these companies and shut them down. If the government tack on a heavy fine against these companies and lock-up some of these folks; and institute a federal protocol that can detect scams likes these before they reap havoc on the community, less people will be scammed. Please investigate these online scam companies and put them out of business. Question: HOW WERE THEY EVEN ABLE TO OBTAINED MY INFORMATION?