DiscountPress.com / Never received order / poor customer service

Discountpress.com claims to have the lowest prices and best customer service, but the site does not allow users to publish their own reviews so they only cherry-pick the best responses to post re: customer service.

I recently had an ongoing 3-month issue with receiving my magazine -- one in which I had to continually request details of them and was NEVER proactively contacted to let me know of a delay. Their final resolution was to refund my money -- no offer to still get me the magazine or a credit to use for another magazine.

I am not alone either. I had to submit a complaint on Better Business Bureau due to lack of responsiveness from company and I found several other situations just like mine.

Buyer beware -- low prices look enticing, but save yourself the frustration and use a competitor site.

Ku

More DiscountPress.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      25th of Apr, 2012

I am having same problem with discountpress.com I am trying to get my money back because my magazine never showed up--months later. Also, you should be aware that they wash their hands of the issue of magazine customer service--they say once they put the order in, then it's up to the magazine to deliver it and they will not deal with any complaints about that. What a ripoff. Don't use them.

• To
      14th of Mar, 2013
    DiscountPress.com - SLOW delivery
    discountpress.com
    discountpress.com

Ordered 'THE WEEK' weekly magazine in mid January; discountpress.com submitted the subscription in late February (??), and THE WEEK tells me that I will start getting the magazine in early May (???). HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE hiding behind excuses.

• Jp
      25th of Apr, 2013

I am having the same problem with discountpress.com. Buyer beware. Poor Customer Service. I have contacted them several times and receive a BS response where they are just trying to cover their tracks. I am trying to get a refund. I tried contacting customer service by phone but there is no answer.