Discountperfume.net.au / Please don't purchase anything from this website, this is scam

I've purchased perfume on 6th of November on my credit card, which have neve arrived. I've sent them numeriouse emails without avail. Tried to contact them and the number provided on their website is dissconected. I've dialed another number from the tax invoice they have sent me and the person who uswered the phone couldn't speak English and kept hanging up on me. Please don't purchase anything from this website, this is scam!

In

Comments

• Pe
      21st of Dec, 2010

You can email your complaints to orders@discountperfume.net.au attention to David, he will fix it up for you very quickly

• Ul
      11th of Mar, 2011
    Discountperfume.net.au - I ordered $300 worth of perfume and when I checked my status it was processing when it should have been shipped
    discountperfume.net.au

I feel sick to the stomach. I usually order from a great site essentailmall.com.au, but in thee interest of saving a few dollars I chose to order from Discountperfume. What a mistake, I ordered $300 worth of perfume and when I checked my status it was processing when it should have been shipped. Having paid via direct transfer, the bank says they can't do anything about it.

• Bo
      4th of Apr, 2011
    Discountperfume.net.au - They will keep ripping people off unless they are shut down by the relevant authorities
    discountperfume.net.au

I'm not sure how sites like this are still up an running given the number of fraudulent transactions going way back! I have lodged a complaint online and hope to hear something back... I strongly suggest everyone does the same... these people make me so angry and they will keep ripping people off unless they are shut down by the relevant authorities.

• El
      27th of Mar, 2012
    Discountperfume.net.au - Don't waste your time and money
    discountperfume.net.au

Don't bother buying on this site. If you check their name Pretty 4 Life on the ABN And ACN website you will see that their registration has been canceled. I personally have emailed to no avail. Don't waste your time and money. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

• Lo