DiscountAnimeUSA.com / Non-Receipt of goods

1 PO Box 515381 # 49956, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Placed an order 2/24/2017. As of 3/10/2017 they had not responded to any of my emails requesting update/status of my order. They had already charged my credit card on 2/24/2017.
I had to file a report with my credit card company to try to get my money back. I have still not heard anything from this company and there is no phone number available, only the same email address that they do not respond to.
Another poster thinks this company may be related to FoxAnime. I have also had trouble with FoxAnime. I would not order from either website

More DiscountAnimeUSA.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      27th of Apr, 2010

They have an "F" rating with the BBB. Hope your cc company gets your money back. They also go as buyanimeusa.com so don't order from them either.

From BBB:

The Federal Trade Commission's Mail Order Rule allows the seller 30 days to ship ordered products to the buyer unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase. If the seller cannot ship within the 30 day period, they are required to notify the buyer in writing of the delay, and give the option of waiting, or having their money returned within seven days. Credit card payments must be credited within one billing cycle.

If only half of the swindled people would have made a complaint with the FTC! Start a trend.

14th of Sep, 2010
    DiscountAnimeUSA.com - order never recieved
    Discountanimeusa.com
    Yorba Linda
    California

I placed an order with discountanimeusa.com for the following merchandise January 6th 2017.
    It is now September 14th 2017 and I still have not received anything. I tried contacting them, and no one replies. My money was never refunded to me.

Hello my name is Nicole Lee Hunt
    I purchased the following from you and have not received it:

Devil May Cry and Speed Grapher boxsets on clearance.

Date Type Status Details Amount
    Jan 6, 2017 Authorization To DISCOUNTANIMEUSA.COM YORBA LINDA CA Completed Details -$42.38 USD
    Jan 6, 2017 Temporary Hold Placed Details -$42.38 USD