Comments

• Us
      15th of Nov, 2010

PLEASE, DO NOT LET THESE LOW LIVES GET AWAY WITH THIS, MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO US, WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN HIT HARD WITH THE ECONOMY THE PAST YRS. WE DIDN'T NEED 49.99 STOLEN FROM US.
    EVERYONE THAT HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM, PLEASE CALL THE SCOTTSDALE CITY POLICE DEPT., THE ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE, AND THE CONTACT THE BUSINESS LICENSING DEPT.
    NOT ALL OF US CAN BE WRONG, INSTEAD OF OUR GOVERNMENT SPENDING MONEY ON EAR MARKS, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE PUTTING THAT MONEY TOGETHER TO GET RID OF THUGS.!!!
    I HOPE YOU THUGS THAT ARE BEHIND 77CLUBCS.COM ARE READING THIS, BECAUSE WE ARE VERY MUCH DETERMINED TO PUTTING A STOP TO YOU LOSERS, AND YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!!!
    YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DAY!!!

• Je
      23rd of Nov, 2010

you need to call them back and ask to speak to there boss i just did it and the put the money back in my back acount

• Bu
      30th of Nov, 2010

I agree with the previous post, do call them and complain. Be sure to cancel your account with them as well. They also have a refund site - www.77refund.com. They ask for your name and email address.

28th of Feb, 2011

I want refund $49.99 back into my husband account. I didnt get permission to give you that account. My name is not on it. Charles Verschage. is only name is on it. Take my name off discount web member site. I dont want it Im-DDA Inclearing debits 02-25-2011. Closed it now. Faxed the money to 1-989-584-3118 to put it back into Charles Verschage account . Dorothy Verschage Since you took it out. put it back into his account today.

• Ju
      2nd of Mar, 2011

If you get beligerent, they will pay. No nsf fees, tho.

• Ko
      5th of Mar, 2011

They just did the same thing to me . They got me ###ed you. You better believe ima get my money back!!!

11th of Mar, 2011

I am still waitting for that $49.90 go back into my husband account. Every since my husband found out it was taking. He got made. I want it back in it now. account is in my husband name only. I had no right to it. Put it back discount web.llc Dorothy Verschage You took it from him. Charles Verschage

18th of Mar, 2011

I want it back into my husband account 072402652 :7420638 of $49.90 discount web member. Closed it. put it back into his account since 3/1/2011. I didnt have right to give it out. Put it back into his acount. Indepance bank in carson city mich.48811 . my phone number 989-447-0710 or 989309-0803 Dorothy Verschage closed it