discount usa / don't know who they are

1 7154 university dr suite 291Tamarac, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 510 0775

I have know idea who or what this company is, they said I agreeed to this in a phone conversation. I don't remember the amount 7.95 a month or 95.40 for a year.

Ro

Comments

• Un
      19th of Jul, 2011

I have the same problem..and they charged my credit card the 95.40 and now I'm still trying to get them to refund it. I have called three times now since June 29, 2011 and it is now July 19, 2011 and they give a different excuse each time. Claimed I authorized it when I signed up for magazines when I did not. They have used the excuse that they tried refunding but that my card was no longer valid..when it is, they have said it is the banks fault it has not gone through, when it is not, called the bank. Still waiting for the refund, if it is not in my account by Friday then I will take legal action.

• Ti
      30th of Jun, 2012

I have experienced the same problem. I have also tried to cancel these subscriptions to no avail and am getting magazines that I have not subscribed to. Today I noticed a new charge to my debit account of 95.40. I have tried calling them and they hang up on me when I asked to cancel my original order which was within the 10 day cancellation period. I am now getting magazines I do not want and have paid almost $400 for them. When I originally subscribed, their agent told me I would be charged $19.95 per month and here it is 4 months later and I'm out $400!!! This company is a rip off!!! What recourse do I have? Email me with a solution at tjrank33@gmail.com.