Discount Tire / horrible customer service

1 5540 Arapaho Rd, Dallas, TX 75248Dallas, TX, United States

Hi,
This is about my PIRELLI P ZEROtires on my FORD mustang bought 2 months ago.
I had a horrible experience at this when i went to the Discount tire store (5540 Arapaho Rd, Dallas, TX 75248) on 12/05/2018 to get my PIRELLI P ZEROtires (front and rear left tires) checked for a bump on them. The following events occurred in sequence.
1. As advised by PIRELLI customer service i asked the representative named Michael to file a claim with PIRELLI for the bad tires and to send them to PIRELLI so that they can be checked for warranty.
He said "" No, we can't do that since it would cost us money"
2. I called back to PIRELLI customer care and told them the situation to which they suggested to Purchase new tires from DISCOUNT TIRE and the store will send the old tires to PIRELLI to check for warranty and if its valid PRELLI will reimburse the money for new tires.
3. I went back in the store to the same representative and after listening to above suggestion he again said "No, we won't do that".
4. I called the PIRELLi customer service again and explained them the situation so they asked to talk to the representative at DISCOUNT TIRE, i went back in gave the representative my phone, they spoke for few minutes and then gave back the phone to me, the customer care at PIRELLI told me that you can buy new tires and the store will give you a 25% discount.
5. As advised i go back in the store and the same representative tells me that i will get the discount on only one bad tire and not the other one and then i ask him "why didn't you mention this in call with customer care at PIRELLI
6. I call back to PIRELLI customer care and then they again talk to the representative and he agrees to give me a 25% discount on both the bad tires.
7. I go back in the store and now he tells me that he won't give me the same PIRELLI P ZERO tires and he will give me another cheap ones so i ask him why didn't you clarify this on the call with PIRELLI customer care and then i say "Thank you" and leave the store and by this time customer service at PIRELLI was closed.

I understand that the tires might be damaged and not covered under warranty too but I am not sure who's at fault here DISCOUNT TIRE or PIRELLI, i just simply experienced horrible customer service and i don't understand why the simple process was not being followed.
And i'm pretty sure even after this long review no action will be taken and in the end it will be the customer who suffers and still ends up paying by his time and money.

Pr