discount savings uba / fraud

1 512 Peterson Ave #178, Douglas, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8007894740

This fraud was perpetrated on my Discover card. I do not know what this is and I did not subscribe to what ever scam this is about. I tried to call the 800# and no person came on the line, only a message to leave my name and phone number, which I will not do. I do not want these scams continued by giving them a name and phone number.

Comments

• Ke
      27th of Jul, 2009
    discount savings uba - MONEY

Ok so my name is kellie everett and i would like to know why you are charging me for some magazines that i am not receiveng i would like to get a refund and unsubscribe to this stupid program thank you. And if you would like to contact me my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com please feel free to do so.

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2012

I ordered some magazines and coupons which I never received and they took $25 out of my checking account.

• Po
      5th of Jun, 2012

I was scammed also. I was very upset to see this on my bank statement. I wanted to know how much did they charge you and why no one ever answers the phone when you call the number. I got something for their sneaky butts, I'm going to the bank and complain about this.

• Li
      31st of Oct, 2014

I was shocked and dismayed to see the amount of $89.95 taken out of my Paypal account from this shady company. Not only that, but try to get your money back, or call them, and the number given is invalid. Companies such as these should be shut down! We as consumers, should NOT have to stand for this! Now, mind you, it had only been ONE MONTH since I mistakenly signed up through LISTIA, to get more credits, and when I went to end the trial before the payment came out, I got a bogus number. So, BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Jd
      20th of Mar, 2015

Never accept a call from this company and agree to accept their 'discounts'. I made that mistake. They were supposed to send me 'information' to look at and if I wasn't happy I could cancel at any time for a full refund. Well I never received any 'information' and was charged $1.49 and then $89.95 about two weeks later. I called AAA Visa and filed and disputed the charge. I was refunded $44.97 or about half of the charge. I thought everything was settled and forgot about it. However, over the last few months I have been receiving magazines-- GQ, ESPN, Motor Trend, etc.. I didn't think much about it other than I knew I hadn't subscribed for any of them. Surprise, today I got a call from a an outfit that said they were going to start charging me $49.95 a month to pay for the magazines. I said not likely since I had canceled my 'discounts' subscription and would not pay for anything I didn't ask for nor want. The 'supervisor' I spoke with said yes they would charge me. I called Visa and they said I could wait until the charge was posted or I could cancel my card so they could charge me. I canceled my current card and will get a new one. Can't wait until I start getting the bills so I can file a complaint with the State or Federal consumer complaint agency. So with this outfit, it is seriously buyer beware.