Discount Quality Furniture / Furniture Not Delivered

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I bought two night stands over the internet ans payd with paypal. This was back in April 23. Matt and his sister avoid my calls. This is a total fraud and I can not recover my money back from Paypal because they do not have sufficient funds. Don't think they will ever put money on that account. I am pissed off. I lost almost US$1, 100.00. My night stands were never shipped.

We should get together and file a collective lawsuit. Angie Bradley was the one that took my order and guess what? She left the company and later contacted me to offer furniture from a company she had ipened. Kind of odd right. Yeah She stole the customers database and when I complaint to her she never responded back again.

$1, 100.00 dlls TO THE TRASH

My name is Oscar Lozano

Ol

More Discount Quality Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mj
      13th of Jul, 2009

Just wondering if you ever got this resolves? I am working with them right now on trying to buy a dining room set but am very hesitant.

17th of Jul, 2009

I am still waiting on delivery of the complete bed & rails I ordered back in early April. According to the company website they are not taking new orders till they are caught up and the BBB lists the business as closed via an open letter from the owner. I would be VERY VERY hesitant in purchasing from a company that has yet to honor delivery of merchandise sold months ago.

I have had an email stating they will be delivering my stuff but until I have it in my house, looked over and have given it the thumbs up I will not be holding my breath. They took my money knowing the condition the company was in.

Think twice!!!

Brownsville
    Texas

I was ripped of by Discount Quality Furniture of Thomasville

23rd of Dec, 2010

LOL I think 'fckyouAL' just proved Teh AL's point. If that is the 'professionalism' you dealt with day in day out I can only imagine how you stayed as long as you did.

Good luck to you in the future!! Stay away from they crazies :)

23rd of Dec, 2010

I am not sure why this posted here. It was not supposed to be on this board.
    Sorry for any confusion.

• Ce
      23rd of Dec, 2010

I am so happy I caught the hint when I joined AARP. I got so much mail that I called and cancelled my membership. During this call I told the representative that I felt like I was being sold on a meat block. The worst part was I was paying to be sold.