Discount Pet Drugs / medications / fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 941-1006

I first used Discount Pet Drugs in June 2009. The first two shipments of a prescription medication for my dog arrived without problem. But in early January, I re-ordered and it never arrived. DPD claims that the address label didn't print out my full address so the package couldn't be delivered. Several more phone calls and emails (all unprofessional) and thirty days later, DPD gave me a bogus UPS track #. I've notified my bank and their fraud dept is doing an investigation. Now I am worried that the drug may have been bogus as well. I feel awful because it is an arthritis pain reliever for my 12 year old labrador. I've assumed she was slowing down due to age, but it may have been due to lack of pain reliever.

Comments

• Do
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I can't get a refund. I can't get through to them, by email or fax or phone. Once in a while, I get a cryptic email giving me the runaround. They don't have my CC#, I have to send it to them--I have to return the merchandise to some address (I had already cancelled the order and refused the merchandise because they were so late I had to go buy the meds elsewhere), they do have the CC and will send me an email when the credit is made, they will make the credit tomorrow, they will call me tomorrow---I hope they get punished for all this.

• Ru
      10th of Mar, 2010

I have always purchased Percoten V from this company via a perscription issued by my vet. I have been purchasing this one item from them for about 2 years now. All went well, shipments shipped on time and no problem. It came time to reorder this month and Percoten V is not coming up on their website like it usually does when I order. i have emailed and place phone calls with no response. When i thought I got through when I called, i was placed on hold and then they hung up. Called back and it went directly to voicemail. After this experience and reading complaints on this website, I believe there is something shady about this company. They did offer a good price on the medicine but i rather pay a little more for a more professionalism.

• Bo
      1st of Jul, 2010

Like Rudyb, I had been ordering a prescription drug, Clavamox, from them at a great price and fast service - no problems for a couple of years. Suddenly, I no longer see any Rx products on the website. When I wrote them last week about my standing Rx for Clavamox and not being able to find it on their website anymore, David wrote back and told me to send them my credit card information because the website is under construction. It sounded too fishy to me that no Rx's were on their site. I thought maybe that part of their business had been shut down and they were still selling Rx's on the sly. I decided against it. I am not even sure about the quality of the previous meds - they were much less expensive than anywhere else and always just about to expire.