Discount Medical Services / External withdrawal from my checking account for medical insurance

On October 7, 2007 Discount Medical Servies withdrew $399 from my checking account, money which I didn't have in my account causing an overdraft and bank fees. I called the company and spoke to a very rude woman who would not give me her name. I explained that I wanted my money back and she said it would be re-deposited within 7-10 days. When it wasn't deposited I called back. She told me not to call again. I finally told her if I didn't receive it I would go to the authorities. I received a "Welcome" letter from the company asking me to call to received an activation kit. I called asking that it be cancelled and my money returned. I told her I would put this in writing. I mailed the letter regular mail and certified return receipt on November 7, 2009. If I haven't heard by the end of this week I will contact my bank.

Comments

• Do
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Discount Medical Services - Unauthorized withdrawal from checking
    Discount Medical Services

I had 449.00 withdrawn electronically from my checking account from this comapny aaaaai had never heard of or knew about. This caused about 5 checks to bounce. I reported this to the police and the BBB. T company that withdrew the funds is CybrCollect. I called them and got passed around from person to person. After the 4th phone number I was given to call, I spoke with someone that said'if you are not happy with the product, we will refund your money' in 21days. I never ordered anything nor did I receive anything in the mail.