Discount Cigarettes Mall / Fraud

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. They have stolen $382 from me and have not delivered the cigarettes in over two months. The order I placed in February did not arrive after six weeks. The company promised to reship. They said I would receive the reshipment by April 21. I did not. In the meantime I had placed a new order on March 10. That order also has not arrived. The company no longer answers my e-mails. The telephone number on their Web site connects to a voice mail box too full to accept further messages. BE WARNED. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Jo
Apr 23, 2015

Comments

• Ep
      29th of Feb, 2012
    Discount Cigarettes Mall - They have the worst customer service ever
    Discount Cigarettes Mall

Order cigarettes over a month ago. Never received them in the mail. Tried calling and e-mailing them. They have the worst customer service ever. I really advice everyone not to deal with them and don't order cigarettes there.

• Mi
      28th of Jun, 2015

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD. I ordered 6 cartons of cigarettes last March. Took about 5 days to receive tracking numbers. When I checked #s on USPS site, it indicated they were at the International Sorting Center (ISC) New York & being prepared for shipment. They were still their in April, they never were shipped. I submitted a ticket on their website & they replied that they would refund my money within 5 to 10 days. Kept checking my bank account, but never received refund. I then sent an email asking where is my refund. I did this 2 or 3 more times and they would not respond. Tried calling their toll free number, but their voice mail box was Allways full & couldn't receive anymore calls. Tried their on line support but could never get an operator. Here it is July and still no refund or cig's so they just ripped me off of $160. Someone needs to get this site removed from the Internet, I'm a 74 year old man on SSI & can't afford getting scammed.
    BIG, BIG FRAUD WARNING, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WON'T RECEIVE YOUR ORDER AND WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK