Discount Auto Mirrors / false information on website

This company is not trustable. The price of the auto mirror is very attractive but be careful, it could be a trap. I submitted an order and paid from PayPal. Then I received an email and was told the mirror I ordered was out of stock and asked me called them back. When I called a lady argued the website is not up-to-dated and suggested me to order an alternative one which price is higher. I don't trust them and asked for refund.

When I submitted this complains, the website sill shows the mirror is in stock. If it is out of stock, why they took the order and transfered my money from my credit card?

Be

Comments

Di
  22nd of Aug, 2012

Ordered a week ago. Charged my card on day of order but nothing has been processed on my order. Called customer service and was told that we are still in there shipping time frame of up to 9 days before they ship.
What is this - 1974? Ridiculous. I will NEVER use this company again. Oh and by the way - found the same product on another web site for a third less the price and they get great reviews for how fast they ship. I wish I would have done the ordering myself instead of delegating to an employee.