DISCOUNT ANIME USA / NEVER GOT MERCHANDISE OR RESPONSE FROM MERCHANT!

1 3008 Wilshire Blvd. #205 Los Angeles, CA 90010, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: N/A

LISTEN UP PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASE WHAT SO EVER FROM THIS SITE, THEY LOOK LEGIT BUT HAVE NO CONTACT NUMBER AND NEVER RESPOND TO EMAILS AND MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER RESPOND TO POSTAL MAIL! I MADE A TRANSACTION WITH THEM ON (12/8/10) AND GOT 2 FAKE PURCHASE NOTIFICATIONS OF MY "ORDER CONFIRMATION" AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN DESPITE EMAILING THEM A COUPLE TIMES ON THE ORDERS STATUS. I CALLED MY BANK AND REPORTED THEM AND THEY ALSO CONCLUDED THAT "DISCOUNT ANIME USA" SMELLS FISHY SO BE WARY CUZ IM NOT THE ONLY 1 COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM SEEING AS THATS HOW I GOT ALERTED TO THEIR DECEIT.

Comments

• Li
      6th of Aug, 2012
    DISCOUNT ANIME USA - order
    discount anime usa
    California

I recently placed an order for about $180 for some items and never received anything. I did get the confirmation order but nothing else. They tell you you will receive about 5 more emails about the status of your order, which I'm guessing is so you don't respond right away. I have sent numerous emails, to which none have been answered, and even put their adress into a map search just to see if a phone number would be displayed. Wouldn't you know, the adress couldn't come up. After seeing this sight with other similar complaints, I now know I should've held off...I feel dumb for not listening to myself, so please, no one else order from them!

• Fr
      15th of Mar, 2013
    DISCOUNT ANIME USA - Took Money but no order
    Discount Anime USA
    Florida

I placed an order on 03/03/13. I received my order confirmation and order processing emails, but nothing else. I have made numerous attempts to contact them via email with no response. There is no phone number for customer service listed on the site. When I looked at my bank statement animeZanime.com had taken the 47.62 from my account. There is no contact information at that site except a different email address. The different email address is [protected]@buyanimemovie.com. I found they have complaints listed against them on here as well. When calling the phone number listed on my bank statement for animeZanime is was put into a doctors office answering service. I have contacted my bank, who issued stop payment just in case someone I placed an order on 03/03/13. I received my order confirmation and order processing emails, but nothing else. I have made numerous attempts to contact them via email with no response. There is no phone number for customer service listed on the site. When I looked at my bank statement animeZanime.com had taken the 47.62 from my account. There is no contact information at that site except a different email address. The different email address is [protected]@buyanimemovie.com. I found they have complaints listed against them on here as well. When calling the phone number listed on my bank statement for animeZanime is was put into a doctors office answering service. I have contacted my bank, who issued stop payment just in case someone tries to charge me again. I have to call back on 03/20/13 to file my claim and have the bank open investigations.