Disaster relief kit / took money out of my account withou my permission

1 510 N. Leavitt ave, Orange City, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a disaster relief kit for $1.00 & $3.99 shipping & handling. I only gave my permission to only take out of my debit the $4.99.
When I went online to check my balance in my account I noticed they had taken out over $100.00 out of my account.. I did not authorize
this. I cannot afford this. Now I am overdrawn in my checking and subject to penalties. What do I do now???? When I received the kit it
did not have everything in that I was told would be in it and it certainly did not look like the picture that I was shown.

Zy

Comments

• Zy
      2nd of Feb, 2010

When I was putting the address of the disaster relief kit I made aq mistake and entered in mine.

• Bo
      7th of Feb, 2010

yeah, the same thing happened to me. Is there some kind of way to report this? They're insisting that I didn't read the fine print but I don't remember there being any.

• Go
      11th of Feb, 2010

I just ordered my "$4.99" kit on the 2/10/10 and they took money out on this day as well as on the 2/11/10. I only ordered one kit. They doubled dip into my acct. I didn't say they could do this and futher more berfore I gave out my card # I looked for any "fine print" there was no such thing there. How can they do this? Can you help?!!!