The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In


1 United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 800-473-9761

On disability from work. You get a packet of forms (over 15 pages), 2 pages to be filled out by your doctor and others by you. Mail in done. Sounds simple enough, but not remotely accurate. Once they receive your packet they (Sedwick) has to contact your Doctor for medical records. The office is required to send your "signed released" form and a form proving who they are and why.

It's been 8 weeks and after emails and attempted phone calls I get a different story every time. The Claims Specialist T.T. can't keep dates right and is always changing the story about my claim being processed. At this point I will be notifying an attorney. Don't expect anything and in advance hire a attorney...way in advance!!! Also make sure you have a good stock pile of your medications or you will will die. Good Luck!

May 3, 2013
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Le
      16th of Mar, 2015
    0 Votes

    My name is Leon Sebetich I work for Honda of Alabama, I need my pay stubs for the first check i got from Short Term Disability. My associate # 23217 I am sorry for asking this way, I can't find any other way to file for the stubs. I need the ASAP please I am having money trouble so I hired a Lawyer to help me and I have to have those pay stubs . Please email them to me


Post your comment