dis network / customer service & trying to get problems fixed

1 1616 alsdale rdMount Juliet, TN, United States Review updated:

customer service is horrible & trying to get problems fixed is inpossible.
we have had nothing but problems & you are on hold forever & most of the time disconnected & no one calls you back.
the bill is, most of time wrong, so you have to call them every month, to have errors corrected. we are under a contract & as soon as its over we are gone., we have tried to get out of it, we found out that they do not keep any kind of a log on the system of how many times you have called to complain, so we have starte our own!!! the first year is free & its not even worth the trouble.
its a shame that this business is still inservice.
david walker

Comments

• Je
      19th of Feb, 2009

YOu can say that again. I ordered their service for my parents since november 2, 2008 and it was a nightmare. They were at my house for over 7 hours and couldn't get the thing installed properly. There is so many problems from the start. Now my bill hasn't been right since november. I siged up for automatic bill pay from installation time. I haven't seen that $5 discount on my bill yet. They don't itemize anything to let you know how they are arriving at your monthly cost either. The math is simple. I ordered international chinese package called Jade World for $$36.99 and prefer choice for $9.99 for the next 12 months. I also got an extra receiver for $4.99. This total comes out to be $51.97 + $4.55 local sales tax. I would think that they would take the $5 automatic bill off the total (tax included in the total). The amount they bill me in january was over $57 . I also reminded them in early january that I do not want their premium channels when the free trial is over. The representative told me that the free trail ends in february. She told me they will charge me for it at the beginning of the month and then take it off at the end of the month. This makes no sense. I am still in the free trail
    period. Then why am I charge for it?????????????????????? It makes no sense charging someone for something during free trail and then telling them don't worry we will take it off your bill at the end of the month. Isn't that illegally using my money for about 30 days, then putting it back into my bank account???????????????????????????????/
    Once I contract is over with them, I am signing my parents up with dishnetwork. My parents did have comcast for a couple of years, but comcase doesn't offer the international chinese package in the stockton, ca.