Dirt Bike and Quad World / Not received money back or bike!

1 c8 buckingham orchardChudleigh Knighton, England, Devon, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01626 854334

Had two e mails first one 11th jan confirmed order and payment order no 3990 next e mail received 30th jan saying all orders have been canceled and money would be refunded with compensation in next 30 days. Still waiting do not trust this company ended up buying one from elsewhere, they still owe me 249 pounds, but they seem to have disappeared the transaction was done through moneybookers.

More Dirt Bike and Quad World Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      3rd of Aug, 2008

dbaqworld no one buy from them i bought aquad and never got it they said it was stock probs and rubbish till i asked for my money back they ignored me and i never got the money or the bike

• Ka
    Newbury
    England, Berkshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: unknown

I bought a quad bike from them in May 2007, received masses of emails promising it, but it never appeared.

2nd of Nov, 2008

purchesed a bike in nov 2007 once again had loads of emails promising we would get our bike soon but never got or my money back. if anyone knows of any information that might help me get my money back, please let me now.

regards ms pyner