DirecTV / unethical behavior
I called Directv to inquired about the sudden change to my scheduled service appointment. I had my appointment from 12 pm - 4 pm for Sept. 23rd.
Saturday the 23rd, I received a call that the technician was on route and would arrive from 10:20 am to 10:50 am for my scheduled service from 8 am - 12 pm. I tried to talk to the "lady" from customer service about it, however, she did not try to do much help by telling me that "it shows here that your appointment is from 8 am - to 12 pm Sr." "There is nothing we can do about it because we cannot contact the technician." Then, I asked her to transfer me to a manager or someone above her and she said NO, because "there's nothing anyone above me can do."
her name was Bernicia or Bernisha. She did not want to provide me with any information about her last name or employee id.
This sucks because Directv used to have a better customer service before AT&T took over.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv 
- DirecTV - recording over content