DirecTV

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 by

unethical behavior

Joliet, Illinois
I called Directv to inquired about the sudden change to my scheduled service appointment. I had my appointment from 12 pm - 4 pm for Sept. 23rd.
Saturday the 23rd, I received a call that the technician was on route and would arrive from 10:20 am to 10:50 am for my scheduled service from 8 am - 12 pm. I tried to talk to the "lady" from customer service about it, however, she did not try to do much help by telling me that "it shows here that your appointment is from 8 am - to 12 pm Sr." "There is nothing we can do about it because we cannot contact the technician." Then, I asked her to transfer me to a manager or someone above her and she said NO, because "there's nothing anyone above me can do."
her name was Bernicia or Bernisha. She did not want to provide me with any information about her last name or employee id.
This sucks because Directv used to have a better customer service before AT&T took over.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me today. This is the 3rd day that no one has shown up to my house. I have wasted 3 days waiting around for them for over the past 6 weeks. I still have no cable service. I tried to talk to someone hire up and they basically tell you that no one can do anything for you. I have never had worse customer service or service in general from any other company.
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Nicole Luse Sorry, the opposite happened to me today, but that happened to me on my last appt. I had it for Sept 10th and they told me it was for sept 19th, which I had never made. When I asked to speak with someone who could let me listen to the recorded conversation I had with someone agreeing to the 19th they couldn't.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree