DirecTV

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

satellite

directtv.com
I have been dealing with you for over 6 months now, I have complained to the BBB and will send them a letter again. In June of 2017 I did speak with Maudi in the presidents office she assured me my bill would be no more than 125.00, well that was a joke I have had to call every month since because my bill in incorrect. I pay the amount that is owed online then they tell me I did not pay in full and they keep rolling over into the next bill. This is a huge scam and totally illegal!! I spoke with Oscar who hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor, then when I finally got a supervisor after one hour . Sebastian he read off the same paper as the representatives that I talked to before he did not listen and he talked over the top of me. I want my bill fixed immediately!! I do not owe you 174.00. I will be writing the BBB again you can not rip people off and your customer service is the worst!! Resolution of my bill is expected today.

Brian and Terri Van Vleck
13901 mead creek
bath, mi 48808
phone 517-980-4514
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

A  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
they read scripts and non answers
hopefully the bbb will fix the issue

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree