DirecTVno show installation

On june 21, 2017, I ordered directv. Directv required payment in advance of $139.21 prior to providing installation dates. After taking my money, I learned that the first available installation date was july 2, almost two weeks out. I was dumbfounded to learn that in this day and age it takes any service provider two weeks to provide service to a customer. With no options, I accepted the an appointment for 7/2, a saturday, with a commitment from directv that its installation service would arrive between 12-4.

Finally, 7/2 arrives. I receive a text at 8:13 am on 7/2 from directv confirming the appointment for 12-4. So I wait, and wait, and wait. At 3:00 pm, I call directv customer service to confirm that I am still on the schedule, knowing that installation can take several hours and its getting late. I'm told that the automated system cancelled my appointment at 2:30 pm and rescheduled for the next available date.. .7/12.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Memphis, TN I'm irate that directv has unilaterally cancelled my appointment, directv apologizes and promises to expedite installation and that I should expect a call. No call.

I travel extensively for work. I was out of town this past week when I received a call on tuesday, 7/5 (Three days after directv had unilaterally cancelled my 7/2 appointment that had been on the books for 12 days) , offering an appointment for thursday, 7/7 (Five days after directv had unilaterally cancelled my 7/2 appointment that had been on the books for 12 days). As I was out of town, I had to decline.

So here I sit on 7/12. I received a text at 7:18 am stating that terrence s.In on the way with estimated arrival time between 8:00 am - 8:30 am. Its 10:44 am. Still no terrence.

Soooo, terrence shows up at 11, 2 hours late. Can't complete the installation, needs a taller ladder so it has to be "in-house" guy. Terrence gets on the phone with the "in-house" guy, he tells me its going to be 72 hours until a supervisor calls me to schedule an appointment.

This is a nightmarish loop. I don't know what more I can do.

DirecTV