DirecTV / faulty hd receiver replaced
I had an issue with no display on my TV several months ago. The technician came out took out my HD receiver, fixed the display but did not replace my HD receiver because he did not have one in the truck. He installed a Standard receiver with no HD picture. I finally called Directv back to change my receiver back to my original equipment, the HD receiver. Now that I installed it myself on Sunday, 9/10 I received an email from Direct Tv informing me I am now under a 12 month contract for the equipment I originally had. Should I call the FTC, FCC or BBB about this unfair practice? Also I have the extended warranty plan with DirectV and have been a customer with Premium channels for 10 years.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Genie Replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount