DirecTV / error in billing - placing bill in collection without notifying customer

Bakersfield, CA, United States

Re: acct no. [protected] – direct tv account closed – february 2013 I am writing this on behalf of my direct tv account listed above. I have two accounts with your company. However, I was never informed that I had a closing amount on this particular account.In order to review the bill direct tv had to send me a closing bill online. I would have never been aware of this account until it appeared on my credit while financing a new home. My other account #[protected] which has been established since april 2011 is open and current. This is a big concern for my family and I because of this error. I may not be able to qualify for the home. Please help me to resolve this matter. I’ve enclosed a copy of the bill and my payment on the account.In order for my finance to be approved I need a statement stating that this bill was in error. Have been trying to get help this account for this account for two weeks. Please help trying to close escrow on my new home !!!

Mu