DirecTV / account billing
I early terminated my account in June. At that time, i requested a cooy of my final bill so my new company could pay the fee. I have called 6 times, talked to supervisors, been promised a bill via email and snail mail. I no longer have access to my account online. Yesterday when i calked, i was informed i have a balance of $200. So 2 months after My requests, 2 months of not having an account, out of the clear blue sky i have a balance. But yet no bill. It is now too late to get my reimbursement from spectrum. I am so very frustrated and have wasted precious time on this matter. Can you please send me a copy of my last t statement and erase the 200.
I would give you an account number but i do not have an account
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Told one thing when I call and call back and get told another...
- Direct TV - Direct TV on screen Guide
- DirecTV - Customer service was HORRIBLE!!!
- DirecTV - protection plan scam 
- Direct TV - menu font and functionality