DirecTV / 2018 new guide format

Have read several complaints on the new format and I agree with all of them. I watch tv daily and seldom watch live tv...only from my dvr as I hate all the commercials and want to watch on my own time.
New playlist format is NOT user friendly at all and hard to read, even on a 50" TV. I can't imagine on a smaller TV at all. Day of week was removed so you can no longer see what was recorded on a Monday. There is so much blank space at the expense of more readable font. The picture in picture when looking at playlist was made smaller but nothing was gained.
Definitely hope there is a Phase II in the works to refine this incomplete attempt at an upgrade.

Ju
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Su
      May 31, 2018

Why was the format changed????? It is horrible!!! Very difficult to read white print on a grey background...who was the genius that thought this was a good idea? I was already contemplating cancelling my subscription so this convinced me. Stupid change, you people should listen to your customers...

• Gl
      Jun 05, 2018

Its horrible!! Can't read and accidentally deleted all my Judge Judy!

• Be
      Jun 06, 2018

Please fix the New DIRECTV NOW Guide and ROKU APP. IT IS HORRIBLE. It has slowed the guide to near unusable. I can't read it from the same distance I could read the previous guide. It takes forever to load. I also hate that it interrupts the stream. If you can't fix it, please go back to the previous guide. I am days from cancelling my DIRECTV NOW service unless this is addressed.

• Be