DirectMMO.com/WoW Accounts / Lies, Scams, Fraud, Bans Accounts, Not American Company

1 China Review updated:

Company is nothing but liars.

- They are NOT based in the US. They are based in Asia with people who speak American.
- They sell accounts unprotected meaning a week or two later it will get disabled. (SEE BELOW)
- Few people I talked to said similar problems with them, one of the owners is apparently a major scam artist.

Just stay awy from them. Plenty of cheaper and better companies out there. Avoid at your own risk.

Hello,

Account Name: (Wish Not To Provide)

Reason for Action: Terms of Use Violation - Sale of Virtual Property

After a thorough investigation, we have found that a player of the account above was found to have participated in the exchange of virtual game content for something of value outside of World of Warcraft.

These actions violate the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. We ask that you take a moment to review these terms at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html.

Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer of any virtual property outside of World of Warcraft. You may not sell accounts, items, gold or characters for "real" money or exchange these items for value outside of the game.

This World of Warcraft account has been closed by the Account Administration staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations.

This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20309). Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges.

Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about this account action. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505.

Blizzard Entertainment

Comments

• St
      26th of Feb, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me! Yesterday I got an email from blizzard informing me my account is PERMANENTLY CLOSED. WT[censored] I already contacted my credit card company to deal with these lieing ###!

Hello,

Account Name: MEDODITE

28th of Feb, 2009

Okay wow guys I didn't know if anyone else was going through this mess either.

This company is crooks, they take ur money is give you an account they know it will be banned. When you call them they say there is a 0% chance it will be banned. Well here is your proof now.

I warn you all do not buy from them or you will experience the same issues we did. Also pay by credit card because paypal disputes dont refund you. PayPal should ban these guys.

Out $400 thanks!

1st of Mar, 2009

This is the problem within the RMT (Real Money Trade) industry and actually probably a big problem with https://www.complaintsboard.com.. This customer states that he purchased an account from http://www.warcrafttoons.com and then received a email banning it via blizzard. Well if anyone knows anything about buying wow accounts, they would know that this customer could have never received an email saying the account was banned because he would not have had access to the email for 45 days after purchase. The fact that http://www.warcrafttoons.com had not been around 45 days ago kind of gives away that this is just another FAKED email to defame a company..

https://www.complaintsboard.com is suppose to be used by real consumers who have been wronged by companies in order to get the word out so others done end up receiving the same treatment. http://www.warcrafttoons.com is in total support of being up front with customers and taking care of there problems / needs. If this is a legitimate claim then I challenge this consumer to please show this board PROOF they did business with our company.

2nd of Mar, 2009

I tried emailing the contact email addresses listed on their website. No one replied, "I am not surprised by that." No one answered the phone number listed as well. Their live chat is subcontracted through ProvideSupport.com. You can go on their site and by a support contract and tell the operators what to say. What a scam. Buyer beware, directmmo.com are scam artists.

2nd of Mar, 2009

All these posts are fraudulent posts. We have thousands of very happy customers who continue to refer us business via word of mouth.

We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and full refund guarantee. None of our customers have been dis-satisfied with our service.

We are also a registered business in Washington State located in Seattle Washington downtown under MMO Services Inc. DirectMMO.com is our trademarked name. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau. By implying these names in your scam posts about our company you are infringing on our copyright.

These 4 posts above me are made by anonymous competitors, not by customers of DirectMMO.com. We have no customers named Martin L, Mason Toby, Mike S, or Steven Karg. In fact, Martin L (The first poster) just happens to post another negative post about another competitor.

Second poster said his account was banned, the account in question is not one sold by DirectMMO.com.

*** A word of warning for future scam posters and competitors:

WE ARE A BUSINESS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE. UNDER WASHINGTON STATE LAW, Defamation and what you are doing is considered a CRIME. WE ARE AND WILL PROSECUTE YOU. It doesn't matter what your anonymous IP is, we have the technical resource and law on our side to HUNT YOU DOWN and put you in jail.

3rd of Mar, 2009

I am very disappointed that i was misled by this comment post and just for everyone's safety, i would suggest the admin to take this post down.
    if the forum admin doesn't take this down then I want to let you all know DO NOT use warcrafttoons.com unless you want to get your accounts banned. I wanted to order wow PL for my GF for her birthday which was coming up in 4 days, she had been working hard on her character to get level 70 but because she was always overworked and could never get enough time to make it to 70 like her other friends. My GF was level 62. A coworker who plays World of Warcraft recommended a US company, warcrafttoons.com, to me when I was asking him if it was even possible to get level 70 from level 62 in 4 days. He told me his friends often hire the gaming services of warcrafttoons.com and that it was very possible if i were to hire them to do it for my GF's WOW account. So I went to their site warcrafttoons.com and found their "powerleveling" service. After a day of placing an order from warcrafttoons.com, My GF got this in her email:

''Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your accounts have ultimately lead to their closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.''

I have no idea how they did this but my GF could not login to her account anymore, she was extremely disappointed at me and I feel so awful and guilty that I ruined his birthday Cry

• Ho
      3rd of Mar, 2009

MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT DIRECTMMO.COM IS REPLYING TO THIS THREAD THREATING TO PROSECUTE ANY CUSTOMERS WHO FILE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM.

ALL THE ### POSTED ABOVE ABOUT BEING PART OF THE BETTER BUSINESS IS GARBAGE, ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ISSUES WITH THEM COMPLAIN TO THE BBB PLEASE, I KNOW I HAVE.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM COMPANY WITH CHINESE SUPPORT AND CHINESE LEVELED ACCOUNTS. THE COMPANY IS LOCATED IN WASHNIGTON STATE AND USES THIRD PARTY CHINESE POWER LEVELING SERVICES TO LEVEL THE ACCOUNTS.

YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY FROM DIRECTMMO.COM.

• Ho

3rd of Mar, 2009

I just found out that this is a brand new, DIRECTMMO.COM did not exist until late december!

WHOIS information for: directmmo.com:

Domain Name: DIRECTMMO.COM
    Updated Date: 24-dec-2008
    Creation Date: 24-dec-2008
    Expiration Date: 24-dec-2018

THE WEB SITE DIRECTMMO.COM DID NOT EXIST UNTIL DECEMBER 24TH, 2008, THREE MONTHS AGO! THIS SITE IS A NEW SCAM SITE. LOOK OUT! ONLY BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 3 MONTHS!!! PEOPLE ALREADY BEING BANNED INCLUDING MYSEL[censored]

USE WITH CAUTION!

3rd of Mar, 2009

I forgot to mention in my last post. Directmmo.com and or MMO Services Inc is NOT A BBB BUSINESS MEMBER! Check for yourself!

There are no results for 'MMO Services Inc' within Seattle, WA.
    Limited to: BBB Accredited Businesses.

There are no results for 'directmmo.com' within Seattle, WA.
    Limited to: BBB Accredited Businesses.

• Be
      4th of Mar, 2009

Hello everyone,

I have not bought from directmmo.com but I did some research on them and only found this but nothing positive about them on the internet. Does anyone have any good stories about them because they have a tempting service.

It's great that they are in Seattle because I live in Tacoma, but the only address I found with you guys

DirectMMO.com
    93 S Jackson St.
    #23030
    Seattle, WA, 98104-2828, US.

It says you are in Seattle downtown. When I google that address, it's a mail forwarding service.

Remote Address PO Box Service | Online Mail Box Rental | Office ...93 S Jackson St. Seattle, WA 98104-2818. View Map · Portland Area. 14525 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005-2343. Our retail location in this high-tech ...
    www.earthclassmail.com/remote-addresses - 39k -

Your IP says you are in Singapore. When I call they have ascents as well which in Singapore they speak english so you can tell if they are american or not by their accents. Now I like Signapore, but common why lie and say you are in America? If you aren't from Signapore, based on the ascent it's Hong Kong or the Philippines.

I do my research before I buy, so if you want to sue me for slander that is fine but I was a paying customer and based off what you said above to your other customers I would not buy from you.

30th of Mar, 2009

Let me explain how this company operates.

They say they build their own accounts. This is 100% false. What they do is they buy accounts (possibly scam people, or hack accounts is what my guildmate said they do), transfer the characters to their own accounts with the original owner information, and say that they built them when in reality they are not secure, and 100% risky accounts.

Reading what I have read above with this, I would not recommend this company as their are multiple other options on the internet that at least are up front about what they truly sell.

• Tr
      10th of Apr, 2009

I would have to say so far im happy with this company, i got my account from them about 40 days ago, and i have had no problems at all, usually with in 2to 3 weeks max your account will be banned if it was or had broke any of wows tos. Buying accounts online is a scary deal, no one wants to waste cash, on wow. I do not work for this company, in the future if i have any problems with the account i will let you all know.

• Wo
      18th of Apr, 2009

I have waited 5 days for them to fix my locked wow account but at this point it seems I am on ignore.

Basically I bought an account from them 3 weeks ago, when I added my credit card to the account the next day it was locked and blizzard says they need a picture scan photo from the original owner. I tried contacting directmmo but they dont give a ### and hung up on me twice.

I would not buy from them again but I guess its the luck of the draw.

• Wo
      18th of Apr, 2009

Sorry I had a type, I have waited around 15 days and purchasing the account roughly 2 to 3 weeks ago., I will let you know if I have any positive news to clear this up.

28th of Apr, 2009

My name is Joseph Murphy and I just purchased one of the econo accounts from directmmo.com. We will see how this goes and I will report the results back here.

• Ah
      31st of May, 2009

As former RMT operator I will confirm, they are not in Washington state, they are based in singapore/china, and yes Jordan is not a good business man. If you don't like DirectMMO then please also avoid warcraftoons.com - they are associated with each other. And two - these are hand-farmed accounts, not botted as some companies do. And the guarantee is totally a bogus sales pitch. They are no more UN-secure then buying from a forum or auction site or account site.

Also, from my experiences - the best, easy way is DIY work. Go to an auction site like AHMule.com and list your own account if selling, or if buying, you may get a good deal on a low bid. That easy. no issues. Thanks.

• Da
      28th of Jun, 2009

This company is a fraud.

I purchased an account a week ago and all seemed fine until the next day I was locked out.
    Do not purchase from these people...you will be sorry and out a lot of money.

• Hi
      1st of Jul, 2009

I bought something from here and it turned out fine no banned or anything.

• Hi
      1st of Jul, 2009

I bought something from here and it turned out fine have had it for like 3 monthes no banned good service to.