Directlegal.com / It's an absolute mess and waste of money dealing with Direct Legal

Everything that the previous reviewers said is 100% true. Customer service is poor, so don't ever expect your calls or email to be returned. You just have to keep calling them until you're lucky enough for somebody to pick up.

I had filed for a trademark application and Direct Legal filled in the incorrect class for my application. I spoke with Lorne (who is supposedly the owner of Direct Legal) and he said he was going to look into it. Weeks went by and nobody got back to me on the status of fixing the incorrect information. I then proceeded to email and call them and still no response. My application then got reviewed and approved by USPTO with the error in it, and USPTO says that it can't be amended unless I file a new trademark application otherwise the trademark is not applicable to the class it was filed under.

It's an absolute mess and waste of money dealing with Direct Legal! Learn from my mistake and do not hire DirectLegal for anything! Consider yourself warned.

In

More Directlegal.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ko
      26th of Mar, 2012
    directlegal.com

I paid 2 days to trade mark my logo. It's 2 months now and these people have not once called me. Sent me maybe 3 emails total... But every time, it's me having to email them, call them or "contact" them through their website. They have very poor customer service and NO ONE calls back. Last week I called for a refund and the lady on the phone claims to have sent me an email... I hadn't received anything. Then she asked for my email so she can forward to me while on the phone. After that, I replied to the email and all week... NOTHING. Monday, I'll be calling for a refund. Period. I DO NOT recommend this company. STAY AWAY and DO NOT waste your time..!

• Bo
      23rd of Apr, 2012
    directlegal.com

Sent them money to copyright 2 songs... no response...called everyday for 10 days...no response...emailed...no response...RIP OFF!

• Ta
      25th of Jul, 2012
    directlegal.com

It happened to me also. I paid for the work via the internet and never received a response. I emailed, call submitted their form and fax and no response.

• Wa
      17th of Jan, 2013
    directlegal.com

These people took nearly $500.00 of my money and I never heard from them again. Countless emails and phone calls for nearl a year now. The BB decal on the website doesn't even work. I should have known better.

• Si
      17th of Jan, 2013
    directlegal.com

SCAM! Stay Away! This scam artist ripped me off of $500 for trademarking services. The phone number never works and no one replies to your email from [protected]@directlegal.com. DO NOT order from here or you will lose your money and not receive any services. This company is a complete scam - HIGHWAY ROBBERY.