directknifesales.com / deceitful business practice
Placed an order in January. After six weeks, I received the wrong products. When I went on-line to view my order, it had been deleted, a practice, they said, was done every three months. They gold me to return the merchandise and would re-ship and compensate me for the shipping. That day, they went up on the price of my original product, refused to pay for my return shipping, and charged me a restocking fee. Sent several emails and made calls, which no one answered. Finally received a refund, but they deducted the original shipping charges, plus charged me a restocking fee on the knives that I did not order. Since they deleted my original order information, I could not confirm it. It appears, by looking at their "out of stock" items, that the company is going out of business and are trying to unload their unwanted stock on customers.
More directknifesales.com Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Knife Sales - Defectuve Product, refused to exchange 
- Direct Knife Sales - merchandise not recieved,no reply from vender. 
- Direct Knife Sales - No/slow delivery of product 
- Direct Knife Sales - never recieved order 
- Direct Knife Sales - Was sent the wrong product 
- Direct Knife Sales - RNK Direct Sales - knife has scratch on blade and displayed wear
- Direct Knife Sales - Service and Quality 
- Direct Knife Sales - Merchandise never received & No reply from vendor.