DirectBuy / Scam and cheating
I worked for DirectBuy for 8 years (and still do) and find that this company has helped far more people than it has hurt. However, it all depends on the owners of the franchise. Owners Michael Ricketts and Karen Hansen run their business with absolutely no business ethics are moral values.
They do not pay their bills in a timely manner which makes me question whether or not their members are getting their orders in a timely manner. They treat their employees with complete disrespect. Michael Ricketts and my company parted ways and it has been over a month now and he is still refusing to pay my last invoice.
He proclaims that he is not signing enough members which is why he is having money issues. He then places blame on the finance company. Again this leads me to wonder about the member orders and whether or not they are being ordered in a timely manner.
I would strongly suggest that you do not trust these owners and would recommend you move your business to the DirectBuy in NW Phoenix. DirectBuy is a great concept and WILL save you a ton of money. I just wouldnt suggest you trust these owners because your money isn't safe with dishonest people!
If you are a member make sure they are placing your order the day that you put it in and not 10 days out. If they cannot ensure this then I would contact corporate regarding this matter. Do not let these owners scam you as they have me!
More DirectBuy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract