Direct Youth Marketing, Inc. / Where is my magazine?

I got two magazine subscription and gave him check for $126. They cashed my check 3days later, now 6month later... no magazine.
I useally don't buy anything door to door sales but i have a son about his age going to school trip like him ( I think he made a great story about this fake school trip)...I tought It will help him and get some magazine would be nice.

Su

More Direct Youth Marketing, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Apr, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Haven't received anything and its been 7 months. Receipt says expect delivery within 120 days -but it's been waaaaaay past that!
    I also received a notice from a magazine about my subscription about to expire & if I wanted to renew it at a special rate. About to expire?!?! I haven't even received the 1st issue!

• Ju
      28th of Sep, 2011

would either of you have any information about this direct youth marketing? im trying to get to the bottom of this. im looking for phone numbers, emails, descriptions, reciepts anything at all?

• On
      26th of Jul, 2012

I don't have the personal numbers anymore, but I did find out everything I needed to know within a matter of a 24 hour period, while working for them. If you'd like to know more please e-mail me: thecolbinator@gmail.com

I'm spreading the word about this scam, and making sure NO other gullible kid gets involved in this web of lies.