[Resolved] Direct Web Design — website design
Hi, I read a few complaints in your site and it feels like a deja-vie, and that is exactly what happened with me.
The guy running Direct Web Design was hardly available. Whatever, I supplied for my website were either ignored or distorted.
Communication with him is only via emails where he often did not answer on time or in his answered mentioned how busy he is, meaning he has no time to me.
I never come across of such poor communication and such lack of responsibility.
At the end I decided to terminate our agreement. He responded by pointing out that $450 deposit is not refundable.
I am thinking of communicating with other complaining customers who lost the deposits same like me.
We shall start a group complaint likely to be lodged with VCAT.
Could you help us with that or advise on the appropriate course of actions please?
Thank you, Natasha Lukin
I withdraw my complaint by personal reasons.
Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Mar 03, 2018
As mentioned numerous times when starting the website we ask our clients to send us the content and the pictures about their business to us so we can place it into the website.
How are we supposed to build your website if you're not going to send the images for your products and services to us, are we just going to use random images and content off your competitors website, that would be stealing and this is why we had asked you to send us your images.
Direct Web Design
More Direct Web Design Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web developer 
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web page design 
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - website development
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web designer 
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - website & email hosting & set up 
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web site design
- Direct Web Design - web seo
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - cannot do the job promised 
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web page design
- [Resolved] Direct Web Design - web design