[Resolved] Direct Web Designwebsite design

Hi, I read a few complaints in your site and it feels like a deja-vie, and that is exactly what happened with me.
The guy running Direct Web Design was hardly available. Whatever, I supplied for my website were either ignored or distorted.
Communication with him is only via emails where he often did not answer on time or in his answered mentioned how busy he is, meaning he has no time to me.
I never come across of such poor communication and such lack of responsibility.
At the end I decided to terminate our agreement. He responded by pointing out that $450 deposit is not refundable.
I am thinking of communicating with other complaining customers who lost the deposits same like me.
We shall start a group complaint likely to be lodged with VCAT.
Could you help us with that or advise on the appropriate course of actions please?

• Resolution statement

I withdraw my complaint by personal reasons.

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Mar 03, 2018

Hi Natasha,

As mentioned numerous times when starting the website we ask our clients to send us the content and the pictures about their business to us so we can place it into the website.

How are we supposed to build your website if you're not going to send the images for your products and services to us, are we just going to use random images and content off your competitors website, that would be stealing and this is why we had asked you to send us your images.

Regards,
    Direct Web Design

Na
Mar 02, 2018

Comments

• We
      May 02, 2018

Direct Website Design were amazing! Right from the beginning they understood my design concept and as such created my website very quickly.

Every question I had was answered and all my change requests were handled efficiently.

I love my new website and it’s functionality.

As such would highly recommend Roman and his team to anyone looking for an easy and stress free process. Thanks Roman!”

Thanks, Jenelle

Director, Western Migration Pty Ltd

• Ad
      May 22, 2018

I would like to pass great thanks to Direct Web Design (Roman) for helping me design and set-up my company Website.

We are Consulting Engineering firm operating from Queensland, Australia. I tried to get design and set-up my company Website for the last 22 years (since 1996) – all approaches was unsuccessful. Several companies and people start doing my website, take the money and never completed.

Recently I come across Direct Web Design (Roman) who finally design, set-up and completed my company Website. The Direct Web Design Team was very helpful and co-operative during the whole process of Website development.

The all work done by Direct Web Design was excellent, conducted in a very professional manner and completed at specified time.

I am very happy and thankful to Direct Web Design (Roman) Staff for their dedication and excellent standard of work. I love my new website and its functionality.

I have no hesitation to recommend Direct Web Design to anyone who wants best service and best value for money. Thanks Roman

Manager - Adam Podlezansk