[Resolved] Direct Web Designweb page design

I wrote a response in relation to the webpage being designed by Roman under the name of Mr Pee, It seems that somewhere in my complaint the word "stolen" has been inserted and if read ion conext is grammatically incorrect and not written by myself. I write again to clarify templates are used on this site, I did not suggest in my initial complaint that they were stolen. What I am outlining is that the advertising suggests that no templates are used, however templates are in fact used through Word Press.
I have not heard from the complaints department regarding this issue and I would be silly to post my webpage at this time while Direct Web Design still have access to the site.

• Resolution statement

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Feb 17, 2018

Hi Mr Pee, if that is your real name, so you had posted up a review 4 months ago saying that we use stolen templates but are unable to provide any evidence or proof that we use stolen templates and is just a random accusation on this and now you post up a new review saying that we do not use stolen templates and your original review was not written by yourself, this does seem a little odd.

What makes it even more suspicious is that we had responded back to your original review asking you for your name, email or website address so that you can prove that you actually are one of our clients but yet you're not providing this information, so how do we know if you're not a competitor just posting up a fake review trying to damage our brand reputation.

Please respond back with your name, email or website address otherwise this review will be deemed as a fake review.

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Feb 26, 2018

As it has now been over 7 days with no response this review is now closed and marked as a fake spam review.

Mr