Direct TV / won't refund money

Canceled service. Took forever to send me returns for boxes. Charged my card for the boxes. Once I sent boxes and they received, they said I would get a check in 6-8 weeks. Didn't take that long for them to charge me for the boxes. Still holding my money. Tells me to rest assured I would get it. This is no chump change. They still have yet to send my money. This is crazy!

Bo

Comments

• Am
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I cannot agree with you more!!! I have had such an awful experience with direct Tv especially with their customer service. They first argue with you forever that they cannot transfer you to their managers then their managers say they do not have numbers to refund department and any other department. I canelled my tv with them and paid the cancellation charge then they charged my credit card after me specifically telling them not to do so, and to make matters worse overcharged it and then when they refunded me my money they didn't give me enough and told me a new charge they made up to why I didn't recieve all of my money!! My entire time with directv I have had nothing but problems with my billing! I also never recieved the reewards they promised and the same thing happened in customer services as this one! I wish someone would sue them and they would go out of business!! I was looking online and Directv has a lot of complaints against them, I wonder how they havent gotten sued yet?!