Direct TV / fraud charges!
I purchased my Direct TV equipment through Circuit City while buying a TV. When the installer came out he asked what I paid for the equipment at Circuit City. He said he had a better deal and instructed me to call the company and cancel the original order and re-order through his company, Direct Star. He said they would refund the original equipment cost. The end result is that I have paid $400 for equipment purchased from Direct TV through Circuit City and paid another $300 for the same equipment from Direct Star.
I have called them and sent emails requesting a refund. They have ignored it. Then I called VISA. During that process Direct TV and Direct Star acknowledge the double payment but refuse to remedy the problem. VISA will not do anything now because this happened more than 60 days ago.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Inappropriate billing for cancelling my direct tv acct
- DirecTV - canceled and rescheduling appointment
- DirecTV - genie
- DirecTV - new box in extra room
- DirecTV - poor customer service