Direct TV / installer didn't show!
Directv contracted with Ironwood to install and update current satellite equipment. They had scheduled the service for a time between 12 noon and 4pm, today, Feb4, 2008. They never showed up. I waited in the garage with the door raised so that I would be sure to see them. If they came by, they would have to park in front of the open garage door. When I called Directv, their notes said, "4:30pm. Customer not home".
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Early termination fee of $139.12 as of Feb/18. This was because of upgrade to 4K 
- DirecTV - new directv menu is awful 
- DirecTV - my installation 
- DirecTV - direct tv 
- DirecTV - customer service