Direct TV / returned check that was paid by bank

My Boyfriend and I recently set up with direct TV, I should have known better because I had trouble once before with them. But at the time that was the only option available because of where we live. My boyfriend sent a payment by mail in the amount of 150+ dollars. that was the 17th of July on the 21st of July they shut the service off, when I called about it they said they had not receieved the payment so I payed the amount due with my credit card. Thats two p ayments of $305 and some change. On July 28th I received a bill for the amount of 18.91, which they said was payment for a returned check that they said was returned on the 27th as NSF. I went to the bank and found out that the check in question was paid to direct tv on July 23rd. I called and of course the people in the call center can't do anything about anything. So I faxed Direct TV a letter and a copy of the bank statement. That was August 6th 2009. I called on August 11th to check on the progress, talked to Dana, and was told they were still working on the problem and that there was no direct line to the division that takes care of this type of issue. The call center can't even send them an email. I talked another lady, Skye, on August 25th and she stated that the esculation was opened on the 11th and closed on the 17yh and to allow 7-10 day for resoulation. Matt, employee 415790 said once I get the papaer work faxed that it would be 7-10 days, he was the first person I called on the 6th of August.
It has been almost a month and now I have a new bill for 101.00 and some chanage and no answer as to where my other 156. 00 is. This company needs to be reported to the better business bureau and any other agency that deals with this sort of issue. they stole 150 + and are having an issue about returning it, or at the very least crediting it to my account. I have been keeping records of every time I talk to someone and whom I talk to about this problem. and the time I talk to them.
respectivily