Direct TV / terrible service
I am the owner of a duplex complex in Clayton, NC. My duplex renters have Direct TV. During installation, your technician drilled through the foundation vent causing damage that allows insect to get underneath the house and also cold air to get underneath the house and freeze the pipes in cold weather. Also damage was done to the shingles while putting the dish on the roof which has caused some water damage. I would like to know if you have had this complaint from any other home owner.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount